http://www.rinadevinephotography.co.uk/ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
http://www.rinadevinephotography.co.uk/ may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/6/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information upon purchase:
• contact information including email address, Phone Number and delivery address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send information about our products using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Cookies are also required to use the shopping cart facility on our client sites.
We use tracking cookies to analyse user traffic on our site. Cookies to identify your browser and each visit will be applied. These may be declined.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• You may edit your contact preferences at any time.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may include promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may view details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. All the information we hold about you is viewable in the administration system for your site.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please edit your details using the system or contact us using the Contact Us page on our site. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.